2008年9月9日星期二

3 days de stories...

SUNDAY:::

Morning---Play basketball
Same as usual,
today oso hv some arguement in the court...
penguinpop dunno doing wat again,
js a match but he play till so serious,
and he hurted my hand and make e[s]cap3 angry...
Luckily i m in control tat day,
however escap3 and penguinpop still gaduh..
Lol...

Night---Doing Work
Same as usual again,
I helping parents and doing some work downstair,
thr was a singing in front of "RenHeTang",
thr was ppl sembahyang opposite my house,
thr was lots of customers inside the shop...
Song+Drum+ppl shouting = ???
Omg...
After finish working,
I play Maple and felt veli happy coz i rush till lvl 89 d...(although they say me so slow =.=")
She ask sumthg from me,
sure i will gv her la...wakaka~


Monday:::

Morning...
I gv her the thg but i forgotten to chat wit her...
So bad...
Entering the class...
I sitting alone in front of the teacher's desk...
Could u imagine my boringness/sadness?
Zzz...
Fortunately,
I find a seat bside j3LlY...
We chit-chat...
Althought i din felt boring bt dunno y i felt getting sad and sad...

Night...
I open my maple and found out tat my lvl roll back...?!
Sad and angry...but nth can i do to overcome it...
A bit "sue siao" de day lor...


Tuesday:::
Morning...
Sleep in the bus till nearly forgotten to come down...
=.="
First entering the class then found out my good frend puding din come...
Zzz...
Sienz lor...
No ppl can let me gang d...wakaka
Today de MR.RAMACHANRAN seems like a bit sot d,
monday say kasi module test but tuesday mau teach pula...
tis time i lucky 50% coz i got bring the text book but nor SPM paper...
Kena denda lima puluh sen arh...
I ask him sumthg and he thought i sedang "chuan" wit him...
He seems like bo song me and said:
"Eh...u ingat saya tak tau kah?"
I terkejut and faster reply him:
"No sir,i noe u noe."
Luckily he smile and do nth...if not i sure GG.

Afternoon...
POL class...
A little gal wearing 2008 Chinese Club designed T-shirt,
Wit a newly cut hair,
Acting sey in the POL class...
SHE is-Jelly...
Same as usual lagi,
she keep acting sey in the class...
=.="
Siao kia Zei still laugh say her so chuan after cut the hair...
I terpaksa say her hair so nice coz i nid to tumpang later mah...
hehe... >.<
Hmm...seems like tat is nearly all but not all for tis 3 days...
Eh pls dun scold me sey duo/seh again pls...especially those who is more sey duo de..

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

[She ask sumthg from me,
sure i will gv her la...wakaka~]
可以明說嗎?
不要學我
講話講一點點
那是[咘叮]專屬的sey
ok?

[Althought i din felt boring bt dunno y i felt getting sad and sad...]
因為我們一直在講XX~
哈哈

[First entering the class then found out my good frend puding din come...]
不是說到addmath節才發現到我沒存在嗎?

你sey多
活該給rama詐

[Luckily he smile and do nth...if not i sure GG.]
GG是什么?

[I terpaksa say her hair so nice coz i nid to tumpang later mah...]
你真的是sey多魚
現實的sey多魚!!

- -||
我打完了整篇comment才看到這句:
[Eh pls dun scold me sey duo/seh again pls...especially those who is more sey duo de.. ]