2008年9月6日星期六

Sorry...

Y the title is sorry leh...?
Coz the main topic today is family again lor...haha(=.=")

Yesterday night,
I went sleep earlier than normal holidays,
Coz sey duo lun's ball is at my home,
and he ask me to bring to the court earlier...

Today morning,(6.42A.M.)
when i wake up,
i felt so cold than normal days,
and i hear the sound of rain dropping from the sky...
Omg...!!!
Then i got "a bit" unhappy edi...
I straight sleep till 11 am++...
Then i only wake up and "gang" my family members i tuition at morning edi...wakaka
I felt veli happie lor coz long time din sleep for more than 8 hours...

Then today afternoon go and spell the alphabet A to Z...
then tuition at Teacher Wong...
then went home...
then on my msn and watching the anime "GintaMa"
Suddenly,
my phone rang and i accept...
my mom call me...!
She said:
"Ah yu,u want eat rojak or not?"
Then i said:
"Erm,kk i come down rite now............"
When i come downstair,
I ask my mom:
"Mama,u dunno i at upstairs meh?
Y phone me...>"
She replied me:
"Ya,i noe u at upstair but u dunno come downstair help me..."
Omg...!Zhadao =.="
Then the time keep passing...
Then dad come back d...
Work...work...work...
Aiks...
Dunno how to say tat "bro" la...
Evelitime when dad came back...
he 101% go and look for something to eat,
js to escape from the work...
and he is getting fat and fat...=.="
He keep like tis and my mom js open one eye and close another eye...
Cheh...
My mom asked me dun argue wit them when working,
ok lor...gv my mom face...
but if they reali dun bother my litte bros i oso lazy ler...
One is acting samseng at schul...
another one is so so so lazy...!
Swt...
Actually i oso not veli good la...

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

lol
reali ZHADAO lor
ur mum call u
wkk
so funny
u oso seh de la
sey duo duo~