2008年9月2日星期二

FamIly...?!@#$%&*

Yesterday...
When i eating "Pi Dan" porridge...
My sTup!d brother oso eating in the kitchen...
Then after i finished my porridge...
He still haven finish the porridge...
Then i wanna to went out to tuition...
Then my f@th3R scold me...
:"Ah Yu arh!
U as a brother arh!
Dunno control ur brother arh!
Ask them eat faster la!"
Unfortunately...
My mood tat day is a bit bad...
Then i qi siao:"Ah Yau arh!
Dunno eat faster arh!
I eat so many edi u still eat so little and slower!"
Dang dang dang dang...!
My mom 100% help my ******* brother de...!
She scold me:"U go tuition la!Dun make the family noisy!"
***??!?!@?!?@?!?@!?@
And my dad oso scold me...:"U no nid to act la!
Dunno zhi4 dong4 zhi4 fa1 scold them meh?!
Nid to wait i ask arh???!"
OMG...i reali bo song d...luckily i wont scold any rude words here,if not sure......
The story will nvr end...
My "LOVELY" bro still say many rubbish...
:"U scold enough d mah?
All is my fault arh?"
****
If nt his fault then my fault arh?
So big boy d then still nid bro to ask him to eat faster?
Myself no nid to eat my porridge arh?!
Then...
At night my mom go and "bungkus"supper for family...
They din left any food for me!
It's ok,actually...
I eat junk food and Lolipop...
Then my mom went out and ask
:"Ah yu arh!U want to eat sumthg?"
I js replied
:"NO"
I dunno why i m suffering from such a family...
Since i hv been so "guai" when i m young...
Day day go to the Jenjarom pasar helping...
And they js gimme a word:"Good boy"
While my bro do nth nowadays,
he still enjoying evelithg,
doing nth,
eating,
hving fun...
I hv been patient for the family long long time ago...
Dad and mum din care bout the little bro
but js keep "SAYING" me
say i dunno hw to teach him
My family...
s@D.....................................................
My tears are dropping from my face...****!



Luckily,
someone sms me then and make my mood better...
Thanksxxzz wor ...~~^.^
But sorry coz my phone din hv credit d so cant reply ur msg >.< !

5 条评论:

匿名 说...

- -||
不要心情不好啦
不要哭啦
不像建有了
不像sey多魚了
老實說
我剛開始看起時覺得
很好笑
你表達到很好笑~
哈 哈 哈
(干笑幾聲)
沒有啦
不要去想太多啦
過了的事情就算了羅~
huijor
這個還要我教你咩
oii
我第一個留comment給你安慰你
像我那么夠朋友的人很少了羅
要怎樣感謝我
其實不用太麻煩啦
cloud9三個就夠了
rm0.90
那一角你還可以多買兩粒糖果wor~
現在能夠吃到兩粒糖果其實很幸福了
你想下
非洲那里那么多人沒東西吃捏
更不用說兩粒一角的糖果了
更可憐的是他們缺乏protein
很多都得了kwashiorkor
definition of kwashiorkor:
"Kwashiorkor is a type of malnutrition with controversial causes, but it is commonly believed to be caused by insufficient protein intake."
喲~
不要罵我
我在幫你復習bio
哈哈

匿名 说...

small pink fish~
dun sad le la..smile:-
kaka^^
haha^^
wakaka^^
wahaha^^
xixi^^
sumtime our parents will lik tat de la...
jux forgive them la...
who ask u to bcum a 'ge ge'...
is lik tat de...
forget it..and be happy^^

kjiun 说...

to yuyu:
erm....
erm....
erm....
i will alwiz bside u!!!!....
my shoulder let u cry!!!!...
i will share all the happiness and sad things v u!!!
SUPPORT U~~~
YEAH~~
OUR YUYU IS THE BEST O!!!
HAHA....
JIA YOU...

孤单的愚鱼~ 说...

To J3lLy :::...
Aiyo...
i din cry la...
js "liu lei" la...
My description veli funny meh?
=.="
Tis is a sad de story but u still laugh...omg..!~
U reali bcoming more and more sey la...
Bio so bad still acting professional...
My bio oso better than u la...! ^.^

To xiao ai...:::...
eh...
y call me pink fish?
coz my bottle is pink de?
or my bike?hehe

To kjiun :::...
Oo...
Thankszzzxxx wor...~
U oso...!!!
T_T
so touch wor...hehexx

匿名 说...

是真的很好笑羅~
喲~
厲害羅,,,,