2008年9月10日星期三

SoT d...

Tis morning,
My bus(BBW 1932)spoiled out...
But i reach my schul d,
so it is none of my business lor...
haha!

Another normal schul day...?
No,no...
Today i qi siao d...=.="
When doing maths exercise paper,
i dunno how to answer such as easy as makan toufu de question...
I bcome a bit mad d...
Then go bio laboratory,
teacher so lazy to do our peka de thg and ask us to do ourself...
Then she gv us MODULE TEST again...
I din open the test but js cont in my maths paper...
(oh ya...JellY din come to the lab,she ponteng again wor~)
Then sumthg happen...
penguinpop make all of us a bit bo song,
coz the pattern he talk to us reali a bit ########...(pls use ur imagination)
then we all diam diam lor,
coz we dunno how to do the test but he so pandai mah...
the school time finish and sky them terus go out suan him 996...
Got a ppl say me macam "Ruo Zhi Xiang"...=.="
then i went out packing my beg...
penguinpop suddenly take his bottle and come act seh wit me...
then i suddenly scold him wit a sound wave of 8000gHz...
then leng zai evil terus come and ask me to cool down...
I js diam diam and do nth then...
Did i sot d?
Lol...
I oso dunno wat happening...

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

ei
我不在捏
沒看到~
不然我一定幫你的
我開口還有誰敢開口?!
哈哈!~